How do I turn off the service reminder on my VW Golf?
VOLKSWAGEN GOLF SERVICE MAINTENANCE REMINDER INDICATOR LIGHT RESET
- Turn OFF the ignition.
- Press and hold the 0.0 button.
- While holding the 0.0 Button, Turn the ignition ON.
- While the ” RESET OIL CHANGE SERVICE” is displayed. …
- Turn Ignition off, when “SERVICE WAS RESET” message disappears.
How do I reset my VW service reminder?
Step 1: Procedure
- Turn the ignition on.
- Press and hold TRIP button on the wipers stalk (right side of the steering wheel).
- Use the TRIP buttons to navigate and OK/Reset button to cinfirm. Go to SETUP → Service interval → Reset and confirm the reset procedure.
- Turn the ignition off.
How do you reset the service light on a VW Golf mk5 GTI?
MARK V GOLF SERVICE RESET.
- Keys out of ignition- press and hold in trip odometer reset button “0.0” on right hand side of display.
- Still holding this button down, insert key into ignition and put to the on position without starting the car.
- Display will read “service now”
How do you reset the service on a VW Golf 7?
Turn the ignition to run (one position before starting engine). Select the “Settings” menu followed by the “Service” submenu. Select “Reset” and confirm. Turn the ignition off and then start the engine to verify the indicator has been reset.
How do you reset the service light on a 2012 Volkswagen Golf?
Turn the ignition on (do not start the engine) and release the 0,0 button. Briefly, press the double square button (located to the left of the instrument cluster). Turn the ignition off, turn it back on and go back to the ”oil life” menu to verify the indicator has been reset.
How do you reset the service on a golf 4?
Volkswagen Golf 4 – Reset Service Indicator
- Press and hold the “right button” (button from the right side of dashboard)
- Switch car ignition ON.
- The word “SERVICE” will appear on the dashboard’s screen.
- After the appearance of the word “SERVICE” release the “right button”
- Turn the the “left button” to right.
- Switch the ignition OFF.
How do I reset my VW Golf computer?
1) remove both the Positive and teh negative battery terminals from the battery. 4) stick key in ignition and turn to ignition on (DO NOT START THE CAR) and leave in this position for 30 seconds to allow the newely reset computer to re-learn the parts of your vehicle.